Training & Consulting
Are you or your staff in need of training in specialty areas?
Are you noticing gaps in knowledge in your organization?
Are these gaps having an impact on services and outcomes you are able to achieve with clients?
If so, I can help.
As a Training Specialist and a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, I have over 10 years of experience developing and delivering continuing education courses to child welfare and mental health professionals throughout the state.
Areas of focus:
- Child Abuse / Neglect Prevention
- Responding to Child Maltreatment
- Trauma / Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Grief, Separation, and Loss
- Working Effectively With Diverse Populations
- Indian Child Welfare
Give me a call today and let’s set up a time to talk. We can work together to increase knowledge that will lead to better outcomes for you and your staff.